Friday 11 May 2007

Texture paste

I have been experimenting with texture paste.
First I spread some on a piece of card not too thick but enough to get an image when you stamp into it.
Then I used some of my texture and alphabet plates to stamp into the paste while still wet.
Clean your stamps straight away with something like an old toothbrush to get the paste out of the hollows in the stamps.
Leave to dry for about an hour then paint over the top using one or more colours.
This effect can be used for titles by stamping letters into the paste.
I would do a title on a seperate piece of card and mount onto lo when dry.
Beads and glitter can be used and best added to the paint.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this, simple yet so effective. Looks great!

Gillian Mowbray said...

I have some of this paste and haven't got around to using it yet! You've inspired me. Oh for a 48 hour day!

Anonymous said...

Very effective Linda.. :)