Thursday 19 April 2007

Welcome!

Welcome to the Jelly Journals - a magazine style blog created by friends of Jillybeans and devoted to all things scrapping, cardmaking, journalling, art, photography, food, literature and life.
There will be regular contributors and also occasional interlopers. We hope to share our ideas, thoughts and projects with you all and maybe own up to a few disasters too.
Some of us fall into the Grumpy Old Women category so expect moans along the way!
I hope you'll drop in from time to time - the kettle's always hot.


A bit about me:-
I'm a life-long crafter, digital artist and stock photographer. I enjoy scrapbooking, paper or digital, and also cardmaking. I am fascinated by design and love contemporary visual art - apart from anything that might reasonably qualify for the Turner Prize, that is. I hope to share with you some of my favourite art sites over the coming months.
Madge.

6 comments:

Miss Sarah Jane said...

I am very much looking forward to this!

Anonymous said...

Good luck to the JillyBeans Blog Team.

Tessab said...

Yes, good luck to the Jillybeans Blog Team. Certainly got off to a good start :)

Anonymous said...

A lovely first day's posting, Madge.

Lots of inspiration here.

Mrs Sweetie said...

Test for Spins

Anonymous said...

Finally made it here for a look, good luck with the Jelly Journals, its all looks great :D